Coldharbour Farm Holiday Cottages is a family run business. Our aim is to make your holiday a special one. If there is anything you need during your stay we are only too pleased to help. Below are some extracts from our guestbook.
- Thank you so very much, the welcome you gave us was second to none. It was a beautiful setting for our honeymoon 15 years ago and was even better for our second. We certainly won't leave it for another 15.
- We have enjoyed our time in Bodmin, the facilities at Coldharbour are excellent, the kids have had a great time and are nagging to return soon!!!
- We had a lovely holiday here especially with our lovely cottage. The play area and games room were excellent. Thank you for making us feel so welcome here.
- We have had a wonderful fortnight here at Coldharbour - it has been a real 'home from home' and we shall take back unforgettable memories of cornwall and its attractions as well as the kindness and hospitality of both Eileen and Michael.
- This is a wonderfully central location from which to explore and a delightful home from home to return to. The atmosphere here is lovely and we have thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We will certainly recommend you.
- Many thanks for a lovely holiday. The cottage had everything we needed. We found this a great location from which to explore Cornwall and our toddlers loved the play area.
- We came here on recommendation and have not been disappointed.
- The end of our fourth consecutive summer holiday in Warbler and, as usual, we don't want to go home! Thank you so much for keeping Coldharbour Farm such a wonderful place. See you next year.
- Accommodation is absolutely first rate. Wish we were stopping longer. Will recommend it to our friends.
- Thanks for a lovely week. We really enjoyed the cottage, we found it comfortable, clean, cosy and appreciated all the little extra touches. The boys loved the play area - so did we!
- First visit to Cornwall - what a fantastic place topped off by having a comfortable place to stay. The cottage was lovely - you've thought of everything that might be needed to make for a real 'home away from home'. I will highly recommend you.